Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Getting My Dog

My Puppy!!

The miracle began in the July holidays. It was so weird, when we heard tiny footsteps outside on our deck. When we were still getting dressed for church, we heard a scratching noise on our window and a small puppy shaped shadow as well. I had a thought of it just being a stick or clothes hitting our window until...

When I opened the curtain there it was, a puppy ,with blue sea eyes and light brown fur. When I opened the door I pat the puppy and it was shaking, when I felt it I picked it up and brought it inside. I brought it inside I took it straight to my bedroom and showed my brother, he had a feeling it was his puppy from my cousin but it wasn't. Straight after that I had to leave the dog with my brother because we had to go to church. When we left we took for ages and then finally we came back home, I was happy that we got a puppy because it was playful and nice. When we got home we got dressed into our normal clothes and watched T.V, I had a feeling that the puppy was going to sleep or just not moving but it turned out he was just relaxing under the pillows with his small blanket. My little brother was so board that he just picked up the dog and started to make it play. The dog loves it when we always run around because he'd chase around the house and once he catches us he would jump up and down.

My brother thought of buying the dog food every week and feeding him well we are at school and work. My dad didn't like the idea of it so just about 2 weeks later we had to give it away. The reason was that we were busy the kids had to go to school and the adults had to go work so my dad came up with the idea of giving him away so he asked one of my cousins if they wanted him. But bad luck my cousin didn't want it so we just gave it to the neighbours. It was alright that we just gave it to my neighbours because the puppy would always come over, and from now the dog is humongous and very fast than usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Sounds like the perfect present! Too bad you couldn't keep him/her.

Post a Comment